Lock your doors, close all closet doors, leave a light on, and do not check under the bed! Grab some popcorn and get ready to be horrorfied!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Enter If You Dare


Welcome to my horror diary. 
This blog will be a record of horror movies I've watched and what I thought of them. Since, I have seen so many, I will post my daily movies watched and will add a movie I watched in the past. I am by no means an expert critic. These are just my personal opinions and thoughts on the movies. 
I like all horror movies, for the most part. The more gory it is, the more I usually like it. I will admit that paranormal movies freak me out the most. 
Horror movies with surprise endings, are a favorite. I love it when its over and I am sitting there with my mouth opened, shocked. And its a good one when I have to go turn a light on so I don't scare myself. lol
I really enjoy talking about them. So, I do hope people will join in, recommend something I haven't seen, or just discuss how a movie made them feel or what they took from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment